UK Unemployment Soaring

Topic locked
UK Unemployment Soaring Feb 08, 2009
UK unemployment as measured by the labour market survey surged to 1.79 million, up 164,000 for the quarter to July 2008, which clearly does not take into account the economic meltdown since August 08, nor the subsequent financial sector crash that witnessed bank after bank go bust and falling into the arms of the state or state sponsored rescue packages both of which are resulting in huge job losses in the financial sector.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article6946.html

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 10, 2009
i wonder what will happend to the expact who recived their termination letter..and have to go back to their country...i feel sorry for them ..

UAE kid what are u doing on the weekends ..wana go for a trip to LA ??? two days of fun..
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 10, 2009
Sh*t, I must have clicked on the wrong link and accidentally ended up in UK-Forums.

Oh wait, it's just uaekid getting all butt-hurt about some people dissing his country... in a forum that promotes open discussion about his country.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Feb 10, 2009
Yeah, me too. I forgot to read the terms & conditions when I signed up to this forum. I didn't realise that this is a website dedicated to the UK
Wednesday Jones
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 10, 2009
naruto wrote:i wonder what will happend to the expact who recived their termination letter..and have to go back to their country...i feel sorry for them ..

UAE kid what are u doing on the weekends ..wana go for a trip to LA ??? two days of fun..

Yon't fancy leaving him there do you?
Wednesday Jones
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 10, 2009
Yep

unemployment is up, and will continue to go up as the recession worsens.

Thread locked
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat