UK,Company Insolvencies Surge

Topic locked
UK,Company insolvencies surge Feb 08, 2009
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/54e8beea-f431 ... fd2ac.html

The number of companies which became insolvent in the fourth quarter of 2008 jumped by 51 per cent, providing further evidence of the deteriorating UK economy as the recession starts to bite.

Figures from the Insolvency Service show around one in every 150 actively traded companies went into liquidation in 2008. The number of compulsory liquidations and voluntary liquidations for companies in England and Wales jumped by 24 per cent to 15,535 in 2008.

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 08, 2009
???? Yes This is the truth. What is your point? The UK press is allowed to report this
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 08, 2009
smoggie wrote:???? Yes This is the truth. What is your point? The UK press is allowed to report this

So true. The lies and denial will come to haunt you kid. You better wake up. Just check out the skyscarpper city's forum. The investors are furious over Nakheel's lies and bullshit updates. Nakheel is broke and they keep telling people that everything is on schedule. They haven't paid any contractors on Palm Jebel A.li since last November. Some contractors have walked off, others are just about to.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 08, 2009
Good morning k-dog, those headlines surly got your attention huh, well I'm not posting to compare countries, I know UK is better than the hall world in everything, I'm just posting cuz someone here said those sort of posts are for global economic knowledge so take it like it is written.
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat