Bombings By Terrorists Double In NI

Topic locked
Re: Bombings By Terrorists Double In NI May 16, 2011
I guess your next post will be about Basque Provinces in Spain. I heard they are Catholics as well. :wink:

Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Bombings By Terrorists Double In NI May 16, 2011
shafique wrote:FD - I'm disapointed that I unhid your submission.

You have got very serious issues!

Europol and FBI are silly.

Silly is not the word for comparing tree spiking with bombing planes, trains and busses.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Bombings by Terrorists Double in NI May 16, 2011
http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/counter-te ... eat-level/

Current threat level

The current threat level from international terrorism is Severe
This means that a terrorist attack is highly likely.

Terrorism related to Northern Ireland

The threat level for terrorism related to Northern Ireland is set separately for Northern Ireland and Great Britain:

In Northern Ireland it is Severe
This means that a terrorist attack is highly likely.
In Great Britain it is Substantial
This means that a terrorist attack is a strong possibility.

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/counter-te ... -strategy/

Review of the Prevent strategy

The current threat level to the UK from international terrorism is severe. The most significant international terrorism threat to the UK remains violent extremism associated with and influenced by Al-Qa'ida.

So you see, the reason why the NI stats are treated independently from Great Britain and the EU, is because, surprisingly, not everyone who lives in GB and the wider EU, reside within NI.

I guess that’s probably also the reason why the Home office has considered and dismissed other European and wider territorial disputes as a direct threat to GB.

As you can clearly see from the links provided above, the Governmental office responsible for Counter Terrorism in GB have determined there is a bigger threat to GB from violent extremism associated with and influenced by Al-Qa'ida, than terrorism related to NI.

So, in summary, on the one hand, we have interpretation of NI terrorism statistics being randomly applied as a perceived threat, to the wider area of GB and the EU, by one who has a reputation of manipulating statistics to his own ends and posting inflammatory articles about anything that isn’t Violent Islamic Extremism in efforts to divert peoples attention from, Violent Islamic Extremism.

And on the other, we have information and advice from the office responsible for counter terrorism in Great Britain, Hmmmmm? Tough choice? I don’t think so.
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Thanks Dillon - good points.

I always like to beyond commentaries and look at the stats - especially where they are available. Hence this thread about real bombs and the doubling of these real terrorist attempts.

The aim is to compare the narrative with the facts. I can't help refer back to official pronouncements of major terror plots uncovered (eg Ricin plot) which fizzled out under closer examination.

Stats show us who actually is carrying out terrorist attacks.

But that said, I don't dispute that all should be done to tackle Muslim nutters, just let's not forget all the non-Muslim nutters who seem to be more successful at planning and launching attacks.

(RC - the ETA attacks are indeed part of the EU stats - and that has been covered in previous threads about terrorism in the EU.)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:(RC - the ETA attacks are indeed part of the EU stats - and that has been covered in previous threads about terrorism in the EU.)

I guess taking separately it's more noteworthy. The UK is also member of the EU so far, isn't it? Or I have dated information?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

All Shafique does is to distort the facts.
Stats related to the NI bombings are mostly local paramilitary attacks on officers and police stations.
Attacks by mouslims are moslty suicide attacks, global and target innocent civilians, mouslims attacks remain the biggest threat ever.
Never heard of a NI commando slamming a jet liner on a tower.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

^herve, I'll stick to the numbers of actual bombings and attempted bombings, we've all heard your beliefs before.

Don't blame me if the stats don't back up your beliefs - I'd invite you to bring some stats yourself, but I know that this is futile. :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

herve wrote:Your Muslim propaganda cannot hide facts like these.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110514/ap_ ... es_florida
Muslims feed, support and finance terrorism, others like you support islamic terrorism trying to confuse the general opinion with irrelevant statistics. I can tell you it does not work. Nobody trust muslims, they dont even trust each other.
The Iman himself of this moske was caught funding a terrorist organization
You do not have the courage to show your face and tell your name, you hide behind an avatar pretending to be british when you actually despise the country who was weak enough to grant you a citizenship that you use for your propaganda.

Puh, yeah right muslims feed, support and finance terrorism, confuse the general opinion hence nobody trust us but hey are you ready for Democracy! yourselves to convince us...

Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin, I hope you realize that the video is pure satire??? and did you buy chance notice who created it??? http://www.Muhaddith.org??? :lol:

Is this you mocking America??? :shock:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

shhhhhtt madam then enjoy the whole world on pure satire!!! :D....
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Bombings by Terrorists Double in NI May 20, 2011
Hey Shafique, another one for your stats, a mooslim cleric busted in a terrorist probe in South America.
Your NI fire crackers are nothing but a skin rash compare to the global infestation created by islam.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110520/ap_ ... c_detained

-- Fri May 20, 2011 7:25 am --

Al Shafique
I guess we dont see in your stats many NI chicks combining suicide bombing advices and beauty tips. That is a 100% mooslim trade.
Beside that you should subscribe righ away if you have not done it already, it amuses me (because your futile attempts do not work) to see you try and convince everybody that islam has nothing to do with terrorism and violence.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... dvice.html
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Bombings By Terrorists Double In NI May 21, 2011
Shaf, You will be happy to know that YOUR queen is currently on tour of Ireland (not part of the UK).
benwj

benwj wrote:Shaf, You will be happy to know that YOUR queen is currently on tour of Ireland (not part of the UK).

She enjoyed River Dance. I've never seen Mrs Queen look so happpy.

I don't thinks she's Shaf's queen though. I thought she was CofE. :shock:
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Bombings by Terrorists Double in NI May 21, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:
benwj wrote:Shaf, You will be happy to know that YOUR queen is currently on tour of Ireland (not part of the UK).

Who did he swear allegiance to then when he got his passport?
benwj

benwj wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

Do you have to do that? I bet those words nearly chocked the poor bugger. Her being an infidel and all that.

White trash.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
benwj wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:I don't thinks she's Shaf's queen though. I thought she was CofE. :shock:

Do you have to do that? I bet those words nearly chocked the poor bugger. Her being an infidel and all that.

White trash.

Probably not.
They did away with it in Australia about 20 years ago, about when all of the moosies started arriving and were offended by it.
benwj

benwj wrote: Who did he swear allegiance to then when he got his passport?

The TALIBAN but he did not mention it
capsicum
BANNED

Hey, I thought the Queen gave an excellent speech in Ireland - kudos to her.

I think she's also a great example of what immigrants to the UK can achieve! (Recent German ancestry). And she's married to a Greek.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

^^^Oh, Oh. Is someone going for the Irish passport???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Bombings By Terrorists Double In NI May 22, 2011
shafique wrote:Hey, I thought the Queen gave an excellent speech in Ireland - kudos to her.

I think she's also a great example of what immigrants to the UK can achieve! (Recent German ancestry). And she's married to a Greek.

Cheers,
Shafique

LOL! Keep plugging away Shaf! Hopefully if your family marry correctly they will be white in 100 years!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum

:) Why would I want an Irish passport (apart from the fact that we had to bail out their banks??) :)

Anyway, given our island's history - the immigrants always take over and the 'underclasses' always make big noise.

The master plan was always to start with the food - the bland anglo-saxon food was an easy target -then it was to persuade the 'underclass' that pasty white complexion is unhealthy and get them to aspire to be brown (even, bizarely, to the point where they put fake tans on), then make it fashionable to have 'brown babies' .. and then a few generations later... we take over. Bwa ha ha. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote::) Why would I want an Irish passport (apart from the fact that we had to bail out their banks??) :)

Anyway, given our island's history - the immigrants always take over and the 'underclasses' always make big noise.

The master plan was always to start with the food - the bland anglo-saxon food was an easy target -then it was to persuade the 'underclass' that pasty white complexion is unhealthy and get them to aspire to be brown (even, bizarely, to the point where they put fake tans on), then make it fashionable to have 'brown babies' .. and then a few generations later... we take over. Bwa ha ha. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique

Ha! Admit it Sir Shafique! You've been taking a sneakiy peek at BM's posts again! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. Either that or your foe list isn't working. I see you are reply to EH too

BTW I do like your chicken, rice and peas, it's well nice!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers
BM
Bethsmum

Re: Bombings by Terrorists Double in NI May 22, 2011
Dang it Shaf ! I knew you could'nt keep quite. Now look what you've done. You've revealed the master plan for world domination !

I'll have to talk to the brothers about this. I can bet you they won't be happy.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Dang it Shaf ! I knew you could'nt keep quite. Now look what you've done. You've revealed the master plan for world domination !

I'll have to talk to the brothers about this. I can bet you they won't be happy.

The blue print was discovered along side OBL's other papers in his luxurious villa in Pakistan. :D
Bethsmum

desertdudeshj wrote:Dang it Shaf ! I knew you could'nt keep quite. Now look what you've done. You've revealed the master plan for world domination !

Oh nooo!

They won't make me eat bland food and take up Morris Dancing will they????

:)

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

They won't make me eat bland food and take up Morris Dancing will they????

You be careful Morris Dancing in flip flops! We don't want any accidents. Now you're British you'll have to learn about H&S, we're big on that you know!
Have you had your introduction to England yet? I think it's a course you lot have to go on to familiarise yourselves with our ways. I'm sure it'll all be explained there, have no fear!
Bethsmum

Re: Bombings By Terrorists Double In NI May 23, 2011
shafique wrote::) Why would I want an Irish passport (apart from the fact that we had to bail out their banks??) :)

Cheers,
Shafique

:lol: :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

shafique wrote::) The master plan was always to start with the food - the bland anglo-saxon food was an easy target -then it was to persuade the 'underclass' that pasty white complexion is unhealthy and get them to aspire to be brown (even, bizarely, to the point where they put fake tans on), then make it fashionable to have 'brown babies' .. and then a few generations later... we take over. Bwa ha ha. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique

Take over the world? :lol: :lol: you can't even make it to the men's room without getting instructions from your kuran
capsicum
BANNED

Pretty bold comming from a vegtable ;)
desertdudeshj

capsicum wrote:
shafique wrote::) The master plan was always to start with the food - the bland anglo-saxon food was an easy target -then it was to persuade the 'underclass' that pasty white complexion is unhealthy and get them to aspire to be brown (even, bizarely, to the point where they put fake tans on), then make it fashionable to have 'brown babies' .. and then a few generations later... we take over. Bwa ha ha. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique

Take over the world? :lol: :lol: you can't even make it to the men's room without getting instructions from your kuran

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk