11 Asian Men Appear Before Liverpool Crown Court

Topic locked
Re: 11 Asian Men Appear Before Liverpool Crown Court Feb 25, 2012
Flying Dutchman ,

Don't you mean gazillions? :roll:

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

zonker wrote:As an aside, non, and I mean non of the Pakistani Muslim families that I know would allow their 13 year old daughters to look at these thugs, leave alone going out with them for drinking alcohol! Even 4 year old children know not to talk to strangers!

Excellent point.

I personally don't know of any Pakistani family (living in Britain or otherwise) who allow their daughter to be used for child labour or as as child prostitute. Do you? FD seems to have either some inside information or an over-active imagination.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

ما ملكت أيمانکم

And with these words Islamic rape culture started in the first half of the 7th century.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

I guess we have our answer - 'active imagination'.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoMeUcC_M20

2:29: we take your wives as war booty
2:49: take lessons from van Gogh. Take lessons from the jews of Khaybar

With whom do you feel you have more in common Shaf, the guy screaming that wives will be taken as booty, or the Europeans who are appalled by this?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Your active imagination is running away with you again FD. How many times do I have to point out that your selective videos, misleading quotes etc do not represent the reality of Muslims or Islam - any more than eh's beliefs about talking donkeys represent what Christians believe.

You seem to go off on tangents when your strange fantasies are challenged - in this case your imagined strawman about thousands child prostitutes in Pakistan.. :roll:

Why all this barely veiled hatred of non-Whites in general and Muslims in particular? Show some lurve.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Thought so.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

If only you did more thinking, and actually read and understood posts! :roll:

All these wild fantasies about child prostitutes and Islam condoning rape etc is just fuelling your hate FD. Just chill.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You seem to go off on tangents when your strange fantasies are challenged - in this case your imagined strawman about thousands child prostitutes in Pakistan..

Yes, FD. Please stop going off on tangents. The following would be an example of going off on tangents to simple questions:

Your active imagination is running away with you again FD. How many times do I have to point out that your selective videos, misleading quotes etc do not represent the reality of Muslims or Islam - any more than eh's beliefs about talking donkeys represent what Christians believe.

You seem to go off on tangents when your strange fantasies are challenged - in this case your imagined strawman about thousands child prostitutes in Pakistan.. :roll:

Why all this barely veiled hatred of non-Whites in general and Muslims in particular? Show some lurve.

In response to the previous poster's fantasy being challenged:

With whom do you feel you have more in common Shaf, the guy screaming that wives will be taken as booty, or the Europeans who are appalled by this?
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

What's up with all these demands that basically translate into: Are you with me, or against me??? This demand is made on so many threads. ANSWER ME!!!!! I WANT AN ANSWER!!!!! WHAT'S THE MATTER, YOU CAN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION????!!!!

WTF is up with all that???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

It's an unhealthy obsession indeed - it seems to me.

And the denials of reality and twisted logic is what really makes me laugh. I'm asked what my views are about Jews, I point out I've given them and then I'm told that why should people believe what I write? Hmm - I guess the logic is that everyone should believe what these 'experts on Islam' believe about others! :?

Go figure!

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Going off on tangents and not answering questions seems like an unhealthy pathology (redundant).

So when is the poster who has had his fantasies challenged going to adress the following?

event horizon

Why this obsession with me eh?

My point is quite clear - FD's latest fantasies about Muslims and going off on tangents is a very poor attempt to distract away from his earlier fantasy about child prostitutes and Islam condoning rape.

Fail. Again.

(You should also explain to FD that I am European)

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You are definitely not Europeean, you dont look like one, and you can never trusted as one. And for you to deny your own origins shows you are only interested in free health care and other social benefits.
If you were Europeean, you would not support the implementation of an alien system of laws (sharia) in the UK, polygamy and others medievalistic standards.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Shaf might have an European passport, but doesn't call Britain or Europe home. Home is somewhere else for him.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: 11 Asian Men Appear Before Liverpool Crown Court Feb 26, 2012
poor attempt to distract away from his earlier fantasy about child prostitutes and Islam condoning rape.

FD has presented evidence that Islam (and Muslims acting in the name of Islam) condone rape.

What is your evidence/reasoning to discredit what FD has posted?

I'm asked what my views are about Jews, I point out I've given them and then I'm told that why should people believe what I write? Hmm - I guess the logic is that everyone should believe what these 'experts on Islam' believe about others!

Sorry, you must be confused.

Only kanelli has asked you your view on Jews. The other forum members know your views on Jews and non-Muslims by your posts, as Dillon said on the other thread.

The rest of us don't need a sales pitch to know where you stand on Jews.
event horizon

So let's get this straight. You and FD share a delusion about Islam condoning rape and are trying to convince people that this is the 'truth'?

Really?

Is that the best you can come up with?

FD's fantasy in this thread was about child prostitutes in Pakistan as well - and this anti-Muslim diatribe about Muslims condoning rape. This is not a funny subject and it is quite sick that you hate Muslims so much that you invent these slurs against a religion.

Sad, indeed pathetic.

(And herve will recall that I am a UK citizen, taxpayer and homeowner, and the last time I checked the UK was part of Europe. FD is being delusional again when he imagines that I'm not European. Only racists imagine that a non-White person cannot be European. Herve even makes a distinction between a Muslim and a European, even though one is a religion and one is a broad nationality! Logic isn't a strong point for you guys is it! :roll: )

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

FD provided evidence and the best you can come up with is that he hates Islam or Muslims. I note you didn't answer my question why we shouldn't believe what FD has shown and believe you instead.

Hmmm, let's compare FD's evidence that Islam condones rape to the views on Judaism/Jews by an Anti-Semitic Muslim you agree with.

Oh, no. Suddenly that's different.

Go off and avoid any direct arguments.

It's what you do best.
event horizon

al shafique, how can you claim to be Europeean and try to force down the throats of Europeean values that are anti Europeean, or even illegal.
you clearly have supported sharia and polygamy, which are totally incompatible with European values.
Instead of trying to turn Britain under islamic standards why dont You and your "people" go back to the 3rd world garbage dumps they left behind
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

zonker wrote:As an aside, non, and I mean non of the Pakistani Muslim families that I know would allow their 13 year old daughters to look at these thugs, leave alone going out with them for drinking alcohol! Even 4 year old children know not to talk to strangers!

Shocking.

I hope you are not excusing the behaviour of these men Zonker. Just because these poor unfortunate girls were vunerable does not excuse adult males from targeting them for under age s.ex.
I wish I was in charge for a day. I'd have the dirty bastards castrated in the mosque on a Friday morning.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:I hope you are not excusing the behaviour of these men Zonker

Certainly not BM! I hope you have read my post fully.
I would help you with their castration if ever you were granted your wish :evil:
zonker
BANNED

^I'll help too!

No sane and reasonable person would condone these thugs, and I agree with Zonker's wider point about the parents. Indeed, many groomed girls came from broken homes and care homes, and the initial lure of thugs was to treat them with apparent love and kindness - but this is what thugs who groom girls do (and is NOT something only Pakistani-thugs do).

It is sad that this thread about some UK criminals has cynically been used to slur a religion by the usual anti-Muslim posters. It seems they can't help themselves... a sort of DF tourette syndrome! iI mean, FD's rant about chid prostitutes and Islam condoning rape... c'mon that is just pure hatred. :roll:

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:^I'll help too!

As if.

--- 1 seconds ago ---

shafique wrote:No sane and reasonable person would condone these thugs, and I agree with Zonker's wider point about the parents. Indeed, many groomed girls came from broken homes and care homes, and the initial lure of thugs was to treat them with apparent love and kindness - but this is what thugs who groom girls do (and is NOT something only Pakistani-thugs do).

You used the term 'thugs' four times in that paragraph. I prefer the term 'child rapists'. I think it is more descriptive.
If you describe luring young girls upstairs to ply them with drink and drugs and then raping them as treating them with love and kindness, well that says more about you as a person, I think.

--- Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:02 pm ---

shafique wrote:It is sad that this thread about some UK criminals has cynically been used to slur a religion by the usual anti-Muslim posters. It seems they can't help themselves... a sort of DF tourette syndrome! iI mean, FD's rant about chid prostitutes and Islam condoning rape... c'mon that is just pure hatred.

Some UK criminals? Surely you meant Asian child rapists? That's the way they are described in the UK press anyways. Not all the UK press are anti Muslim are they? Or maybe they are.
Bethsmum

shafique wrote:FD's fantasy in this thread was about child prostitutes in Pakistan as well

Child prostitution is real in Pakistan, no fantasy. Your trying to deny it is disgusting and disgraceful! You and the 'Asian thugs' of the OP belong to the same ilk. For a time I thought you were just a troll and hoot, now I see how dangerous you really are.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:You and the 'Asian thugs' of the OP belong to the same ilk

Your fantasies about me are getting creepier and creepier.

Just chill man, chill. It is clear that you retreat into fantasies about Muslim rapes and psychological profiles when you have lost an argument.. you are nothing if not predictable.

'I thought so'. Indeed.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

And yet the unwillingness the answer:

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

shafique wrote:Just chill man, chill. It is clear that you retreat into fantasies about Muslim rapes

No fantasies in this OP. Unfortunately they are very real.
Bethsmum

Still, just chill FD - no need to fantasise about Muslims condoning rape or start linking this to child prostitutes.. all because Zonker made the point about parental responsibilities.

BM - I take you now have re-read the quotes from us that show that we don't condone the thugs who groomed these girls. Did you think that Bora, Zonker and myself were excusing the crimes or that we said that Muslims in general aren't abhored by the crimes? If so, isn't this just a figment of your imagination?

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:BM - I take you now have re-read the quotes from us that show that we don't condone the thugs who groomed these girls. Did you think that Bora, Zonker and myself were excusing the crimes or that we said that Muslims in general aren't abhored by the crimes? If so, isn't this just a figment of your imagination?

I can see you're really enjoying being part of a gang of 3! LOL. There's power in numbers :D

This must be a new feeling for you, you know, to have friends!
Bethsmum

Why are married female captives "available" to Muslim captors?

And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you. Lawful unto you are all beyond those mentioned, so that ye seek them with your wealth in honest wedlock, not debauchery. And those of whom ye seek content (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done). Lo! Allah is ever Knower, Wise.

I thought shafique said adultery is forbidden in Islam.
event horizon

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk