Anti-Semitism - Fanbois Perspective

Topic locked
Re: Anti-Semitism - Fanbois perspective Oct 05, 2011
Your refusal to address my comments speaks volumes.

Did Bruce Lee flee when he was losing?

Why not address what YOU say is based on evidence. What evidence can you provide to show Jews are responsible for schizophrenia?

What about claiming Islam is especially misogynist and citing Saudi Arabia as proof for that belief. Is that Islamophobic? Is it dumb (like your defense of one of Karmi's comments)?

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Anti-Semitism - Fanbois Perspective Oct 05, 2011
He does not say that Jews created schizophrenia, for example but talks about what actually happened as a result of actions taken by the Jews referenced in the article. The evidence for the apartheid policies in Palestine is there - and indeed you defend these policies. So he was completely correct to point out these facts.

Your strawman is weak, very weak.

The article highlights the damaging effect of the apartheid policies in Palestine - policies which you not only acknowledged but even defended as being 'normal'.

Cheers,
Shafique

-- Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:20 pm --

Segregationism, whether religious or ethnic, is anathema in Islam, but has been practiced by Judaism in the past and at present, both in religion and in worldly matters. The Jews, especially, are segregationists, and the whole world is now suffering from this attitude. It has therefore become aggressive and dangerous. It has given birth to prejudice, schizophrenia, hypocrisy, double talk, double standards, double think, created a split between “us” and “them”, and resulted in dividing mankind into poor and rich, weak and strong, and into master and slave.

See, in context the the 'it' being referred to is 'segregationism' not Jews - and in the middle, the 'it' there refers to 'the world'.

Your snippets are intentionally misleading.

Karmi is having a go at Segregationism and observing (the fact) that it is a feature in Judaism. You're just being misleading in your selective quote. That is why I asked whether you had actually read the article.

You clearly haven't.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Karmi says Jewish doctrine has given birth to Schizophrenia:

Karmi wrote:Segregationism, whether religious or ethnic, is anathema in Islam, but has been practiced by Judaism in the past and at present, both in religion and in worldly matters. The Jews, especially, are segregationists, and the whole world is now suffering from this attitude. It has therefore become aggressive and dangerous. It has given birth to prejudice, schizophrenia, hypocrisy, double talk, double standards, double think, created a split between “us” and “them”, and resulted in dividing mankind into poor and rich, weak and strong, and into master and slave.

You say otherwise.

Karmi also makes it clear he is not simply talking about the state of Israel - a bizarre charge on its own - since when have South African Boers been accused of creating 'hypocrisy' and 'schizophrenia' in the world?

Karmi wrote:But one would like to ask in this connection where does this division of the world’s peoples into Evil and Good come from? The first source that comes to one’s mind is the Jewish doctrine that divides humanity into those who are Chosen and those who are Gentiles.

shafique wrote:He does not say that Jews created schizophrenia, for example but talks about what actually happened as a result of actions taken by the Jews referenced in the article.

So what does Karmi mean when he says Judaism "has given birth to...schizophrenia"?

How would you show that Jews and the Jewish religion have given birth to schizophrenia?

You say it's based on evidence. Let's see the evidence.

The evidence for the apartheid policies in Palestine is there - and indeed you defend these policies.

Your responses are becoming more desperate by the post. I see you have not answered my question whether it is Islamophobic to accuse Islam of being especially misogynist based on the policies of Saudi Arabia, but I see you're repeating this line of argument with Israel when defending Karmi's claims that Judaism is especially segregationist.

-- Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:31 pm --

See, in context the the 'it' being referred to is 'segregationism' not Jews - and in the middle, the 'it' there refers to 'the world'.

The "it" has become aggressive and dangerous? So segregation, what you're claiming is the "it" was not always aggressive or dangerous?

Karmi's previous line seems clear to me "[t]he Jews, especially, are segregationists, and the whole world is now suffering from this attitude."

The whole world is now suffering from the Jews because they are especially segregationist. Wow.

I'm curious why you're still dodging what I've asked you about someone claiming Islam is especially misogynist and using the policies of Saudi Arabia as proof for their claim.

I didn't think to ask you if claiming the whole world is suffering because of misogyny due to the especially misogynistic Muslims was Islamophobic. The implication of what Karmi wrote just crossed my mind.
event horizon

Re: Anti-Semitism - Fanbois Perspective Oct 05, 2011
Did you read the whole article?

His quote is about segregationism and it's effects. I agree with his observations.

He says 'It (Segregationism) has given birth to ...' not 'Jews have given birth to..' - I highlighted the words in red.

FD misleadingly excluded this first sentence when he quoted Karmi and didn't give a reference. You've continued to misquote Karmi by omitting the object of the paragraph.
philosophy-dubai/islam-and-the-west-t43028-15.html#p345505

Flying Dutchman wrote:In another article the same writer states:

The Jews, especially, are segregationists, and the whole world is now suffering from this attitude. It has therefore become aggressive and dangerous. It has given birth to prejudice, schizophrenia, hypocrisy, double talk, double standards, double think, created a split between “us” and “them”, and resulted in dividing mankind into poor and rich, weak and strong, and into master and slave.

He deliberately omitted the opening sentence of the paragraph which made clear what Karmi was referring to. That is intellectually dishonest (even more so, given that FD didn't reference the quote - I had to look up the article and then discover the deceit).

Here's what Karmi wrote, with objects in [ ]:

Karmi wrote:Segregationism, whether religious or ethnic, is anathema in Islam, but has been practiced by Judaism in the past and at present, both in religion and in worldly matters. The Jews, especially, are segregationists, and the whole world is now suffering from this attitude. It [the world] has therefore become aggressive and dangerous. It [segregationism]has given birth to prejudice, schizophrenia, hypocrisy, double talk, double standards, double think, created a split between “us” and “them”, and resulted in dividing mankind into poor and rich, weak and strong, and into master and slave.

It makes perfect sense in the context of his article.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Your silence is deafening there.

How about you answering a question Shafique. Why are you avoiding it?

Bethsmum wrote:You didn't answer my question whether it would be acceptable to post the image of Mohammed with a stick of dynamite planted in his head.
Bethsmum

Re: Anti-Semitism - Fanbois perspective Oct 06, 2011
I'm not sure what I'm seeing in your defense for Karmi's beliefs as anything but an acknowledgment for pure Antisemitism.

I suppose that's why you've avoided my question whether claiming Muslims are especially misogynist and that their misogynism has damaged the world (more so than any other single group) is "Islamophobic".

A simple "yes" or "no" if having the above belief for Islam and Muslims is "Islamophobic" is all that is required.

In fact, you labeled Nonie Darwish a "loon" ("Islamophobe") for her observations that Islam has re-introduced Antisemitism to college campuses

Your comments that the 'evidence' for Jews being "especially segregationist" is also revealing. I have the belief you would label anyone an "Islamophobe" if they gave the practices of Saudi Arabia as evidence for their belief that Islam and Muslims are especially misogynist.

For instance:

"Islamophobe": Islam and Muslims are especially misogynist. While misogynism exists in other religions, Islam has managed to damage the world with misogynism more than any other group or religion. Just look at Saudi Arabia, that proves Islam as a civilization and Muslims as a whole are especially misogynist.

But we see the same conclusions are not drawn for Antisemitic statements made by Antisemites.

For instance:

"Antisemite": Judaism and Jews are especially segregationist. While segregation has existed in other cultures and religions (except for Islam, where non-Muslim and Muslim and men and women have equal rights), Jewish segregation has made the world especially aggressive and dangerous. The perceived segregationist policies in Israel are proof that Jewish doctrine and world Jewry are especially segregationist.

We later see that Karmi explains where the division of the world he describes above ("prejudice, schizophrenia, hypocrisy, double talk, double standards, double think, created a split between “us” and “them”") comes from:

Karmi wrote:But one would like to ask in this connection where does this division of the world’s peoples into Evil and Good come from? The first source that comes to one’s mind is the Jewish doctrine that divides humanity into those who are Chosen and those who are Gentiles. This [Jewish] doctrine seems to have imprisoned the world in its grip.

So "prejudice, schizophrenia, hypocrisy, double talk, double standards, double think", etc, are the fault of the Jews. Somehow, even though Jews have never officially ruled vast empires, they are responsible for creating divisions in the world. And what's more, Karmi explicitly claims the world is imprisoned in the grip of a dangerous Jewish theology.

It's a strange belief, but you did say Karmi's statements are based on observation. How did a Jewish doctrine manage to imprison the world?

And on what planet is claiming the world is in the grip of dangerous Jewish doctrine not pure Antisemitism?

I'm also curious to understand the connection between some Jewish groups discouraging conversion to Judaism and Israel's so-called "apartheid" policies.

How do the two become one and the same? Are all religions that discourage conversion likely to become "segregationist" when they have political power?

Are religions that encourage conversion (inclusive) such as Islam less likely to be segregationist? Is there any evidence that Muslim nations led by Muslim law are more tolerant than Israel? Saudi Arabia? Maldives?

Please explain your reasoning why certain Jewish groups discouraging conversion will lead to segregation.
event horizon

Re: Anti-Semitism - Fanbois Perspective Oct 06, 2011
FD gave an intellectually misleading snippet. You're defending him and accusing Karmi of something he didn't say.

Karmi rightly points out that Islam is distinct from Judaism when it comes to segregationism.

The evidence is clear - Hope Simpson report of 1930 talks of the danger of the apartheid policies of the then minority Zionist colonies. Over 120,000 religious Jews marched in favour of apartheid policies amongst Jews in schools just last year:
dubai-politics-talk/100-000-jews-march-favour-apartheid-t42271.html

Karmi was right to be critical of Segregationism.

FD was intellectually dishonest when he left this bit out of Karmi's quote and made out he was being anti-semitic.

That is why my conclusion from the first time I exposed this dishonesty still applies:

shafique wrote:Just this week, as I said before, Haaretz talks of Jewish-Apartheid roads, not so long ago 100,000 protestors in Israel marched in favour of segregation.

Indeed his point is that Islam is inclusive and not segregationalist, whereas fundamentally Judaism has a concept of Gentiles and Jews (extremist Jews don't welcome converts, for example).

So, you're trying desperately to spin an observation as an anti-semetic rant, but unfortunately the full context above stands in evidence against your view.

The fanbois spin has failed - again.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Trolls like poster Shafique seem to be very predictable. I like him out on his dishonesty earlier this thread:

Flying Dutchman wrote:Shows you how dishonest you are.

Obviously he cannot handle it, so he feels compelled to parrot. Originality, never a strong side of the trolls.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Your one liners can't undo the fact you misleadingly quoted Karmi, and didn't reference the quote - FD.

Name calling won't help either.

What is interesting, is that you're whole premise that I am anti-Semitic because I agreed with his views on Segregationism has left you with egg on your face. Your whole argument was that I agreed with your misquote - when I actually agreed with his article and correct, full quote.

No wonder you're now not actually addressing the Karmi quote in your last post.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:No wonder you're now not actually addressing the Karmi quote in your last post.

Your evasiveness and dodging to eh's point are already very telling.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

LOL - ok, FD - you've been caught out and you want to project.

Let me cheer you up.

I made a major ( I mean major ) mistake in the first few posts of this thread - an error that I am very embarrassed about, that stemmed from me making an assumption which is not true.

The artist of the cartoons is not an Israeli or a Jew as I stated, but rather a Brazilian.

I'm sorry, I screwed up, and it was a mistake. Inexcusable.

(See, it is not hard to admit to one's mistakes - but I suspect your misquoting was intentional - hence the evasiveness which you accuse me of).

Cheers,
Shafique

(Cheer up - you may yet still find some of your fantasies come true!)
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:LOL - ok, FD - you've been caught out and you want to project.

Oh, come up with your own lines. You are parrotting again.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

LOL - great come back. You'll have to give a list of lines you think you came up with - but it is amusing that this is the level of debate you have been reduced to after I caught you out.

I thought you'd be a tiny bit more cheerful.. but alas, not to be. :D

cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Karmi rightly points out that Islam is distinct from Judaism when it comes to segregationism.

Your refusal to understand that you would label anyone an Islamophobe for making the same argument about Islam regarding Saudi Arabia is telling.

You can't defend your Antisemitic views so you only go off topic and refuse to address a single comment in my post.

The evidence is clear - Hope Simpson report of 1930 talks of the danger of the apartheid policies of the then minority Zionist colonies. Over 120,000 religious Jews marched in favour of apartheid policies amongst Jews in schools just last year:
dubai-politics-talk/100-000-jews-march-favour-apartheid-t42271.html

Your second story talks of European Jews protesting against Middle Eastern Jews. Have you presented a theory for where Judaism segregates among fellow Jews that I've missed in this thread? My guess and the most logical assumption is that European Jews are more influenced by racial beliefs from Europe than their Jewish religion. In any event, you seem to be grasping at straws before realizing the article you posted is completely unrelated to Jewish/Gentile relations - it's about Jewish/Jewish relations.

I asked you before to show a connection between the Jewish religion and Jews hiring fellow Jews in the 1930's. You've failed to provide a convincing explanation for your claim that because some Jews discourage conversion to Judaism this leads to so-called apartheid policies in practice. Is on to assume Sikhism has apartheid qualities based on your deductive reasoning?

Have you considered whether the Jews with these hiring practices were the same "extremist" Jews you're talking about - to actually show that your belief has some grounds to it? Probably not.

Karmi was right to be critical of Segregationism.

That's such an irrelevant comment to what we're discussing here, since we're talking about Karmi's Antisemitic and outright crazy views he has of Jews.

Just this week, as I said before, Haaretz talks of Jewish-Apartheid roads, not so long ago 100,000 protestors in Israel marched in favour of segregation.

Indeed his point is that Islam is inclusive and not segregationalist, whereas fundamentally Judaism has a concept of Gentiles and Jews (extremist Jews don't welcome converts, for example).

So (European) Jews were marching against (Middle Eastern) Jews. What does the news story of Jews marching against Jews have to do with your subsequent comments that "extremist" Jews don't welcome converts? Are Middle Eastern Jews seen as converts? How does not welcoming converts to a religion relate to dealing with people who are not converts in a social context?

Are you going to address a single one of my comments or you going to continue to get beat to bloody pulp in this thread?

-- Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:12 pm --

The artist of the cartoons is not an Israeli or a Jew as I stated, but rather a Brazilian.

You mean Carloss Latuff?

This is at least the thread to post his cartoons.

event horizon

Yet another long post to try and distract away from FD's misquoting of Karmi, and the fact that I agree with Karmi's view on the ills of segregationism.

I do agree with him. Your attempt at misleadingly equating this with anti-Semitism has failed.

No, I don't think calling the Taliban or Wahabis/Saudi misogynistic is Islamophobic - I believe that they are indeed misogynistic. It is describing reality. I have denounced their treatment of women as unIslamic, for example - so that doesn't make me Islamophobic.

Zionists segregationist policies and Jews marching in favour of apartheid in Jewish schools similarly are facts. Karmi points out that this segregationism does stem from a view that they are chosen people (not all Jews/Israelis are segregationist though).

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

No, I don't think calling the Taliban or Wahabis/Saudi misogynistic is Islamophobic

That's not what I said, moron.

I said using the Taliban/Saudis as proof that Islam is especially misogynistic would get one branded an "Islamophobe".

Seriously, you're too stupid to be taken seriously.

Jewish schools similarly are facts. Karmi points out that their segregationism does stem from a view that they are chosen people.

What's the connection between Jews marching against fellow Jews and having a view that they are a chosen people?

Do you even bother to read posts?
event horizon

You're that one that is floundering in your effort to brand me (and Karmi) as anti-semitic.

Karmi states that segregationism is a problem, and I agree with him. That's what the quote says.

The Jews marching in favour of Apartheid in schools are even more racist against non-Jews - that's the point. Segregationist by race, and by religion.

Stating these facts, and in context of article about Palestine, he's making very good points about the ills of segregating oneself from the 'other'.

Yes, unfortunately I do have to read through your long posts.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

"floundering in my effort" I've not seen an attempt to refute any point I've made against Karmi by you.

The Jews marching in favour of Apartheid in schools are even more racist against non-Jews - that's the point. Segregationist by race, and by religion.

Great, for the third time, let's see a logical connection between what you're mentioning and Jewish doctrine.

And how does alleged segregation in the Jewish state of Israel of non-Jews compare with intolerant policies against non-Muslims in Muslim states?

Is Jerusalem only for Jews? Are churches forbidden from being built? Are Jews and non-Jews in Israel unequal before the law? Are non-Jews prevented from leading Israel as Prime Minister?

Why pretend that there isn't an apartheid system in practice in Muslim countries that is rooted in Muslim doctrine?

Stating these facts, and in context of article about Palestine, he's making very good points about the ills of segregating oneself from the 'other'.

Here's one of his points:

Karmi wrote:But one would like to ask in this connection where does this division of the world’s peoples into Evil and Good come from? The first source that comes to one’s mind is the Jewish doctrine that divides humanity into those who are Chosen and those who are Gentiles. This [Jewish] doctrine seems to have imprisoned the world in its grip.
event horizon

You simply haven't acknowledged the fact that FD deliberately misquoted Karmi and that I agreed with the point he was making about segregationism. Why is that?

The doctrine of segregationism is bad. I agree. Do you disagree?

He states that Jewish doctrine that splits humanity into Chosen and Gentiles is segregationism. I agree. Do you disagree?

Yes, I do believe that the discrimination faced by Israeli Arabs is real and a result of apartheid policies and attitudes. Religious edicts have been issued to not rent to Arab Israelis, for example. You can be in denial all you like about the apartheid - but that's a matter for a different thread - indeed, just do a search and you'll find all the evidence you need. eg
dubai-politics-talk/apartheid-comparison-from-those-who-know-t39766.html

Israeli High Court Justice (Ret.) Theodor Or wrote in The Report by the State Commission of Inquiry into the Events of October 2000:
The Arab citizens of Israel live in a reality in which they experience discrimination as Arabs.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

He states that Jewish doctrine that splits humanity into Chosen and Gentiles is segregationism. I agree. Do you disagree?

What's segregationist about it? Is it more segregationist than Muslim doctrine splitting the world between believer and unbeliever? Of Muslim belief that believers have more rights in a Muslim political system than non-Muslims?

Religious edicts have been issued to not rent to Arab Israelis, for example. You can be in denial all you like about the apartheid - but that's a matter for a different thread - indeed, just do a search and you'll find all the evidence you need. eg

Backwards view of cause and effect.

In other words, you're looking at specific events and saying it's caused by X. You have not provided a satisfactory explanation for how X will lead to your specific events. It's nothing more than pseudo-analysis.

I'm curious why you've avoided answering my previous questions.
event horizon

What is segregationist about splitting humanity between the Chosen and the Gentiles? Umm, could it be the splitting of humanity and the policies of apartheid which stem from this from some Jews who have powers over others?

I therefore do agree it is segregationist. You seem to disagree. Odd that.

I'm still waiting for you to acknowledge that FD's intentional misquote was misleading (we'll take it as read it was intellectually dishonest too) - and that it undermines your whole argument. I was agreeing with Karmi's view of segregationism.

I asked you, do you agree or disagree with Karmi that segregationism is bad. A simple question. I agree. Do you?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Anti-Semitism - Fanbois perspective Oct 07, 2011
Umm, could it be the splitting of humanity and the policies of apartheid which stem from this from some Jews who have powers over others?

Sorry, but you haven't shown that any so-called 'policies of apartheid' have stemmed from any Jewish belief.

That's the entire point.

On the other hand, we can see that a non-Jew is typically freer in Israel than a non-Muslim is in a Muslim majority state.

Facts over loon beliefs.
event horizon

Re: Anti-Semitism - Fanbois Perspective Oct 07, 2011
No, young one. The entire point is that FD misrepresented a quote from Karmi criticising Segregationism and presented it as evidence of anti-semitism. He left out the starting sentence of the paragraph he quoted WITHOUT reference.

I agree with Karmi's view on segregationism being bad, and that the Jewish doctrine of Chosen vs Gentile is segregationist.

You may wish to hold a different view about segregationism being bad, and may wish to excuse the apartheid policies of the Zionist colonists and modern day extremist Israelis, but that is a different point. You may wish to argue that segregating humanity into 'the chosen' and 'gentiles' is NOT segregationist - that is your right to believe this. I agree with Karmi (and common sense) that it patently is.

Agreeing with Karmi that segregationism in general, and in Israel and Palestine in particular, is bad is what I have done.

The rest is smoke and mirrors on your part (especially the fact that you're quoting different parts of the article, which FD did not reference when he made his misleading quote and subsequent accusations).

Will you at least acknowledge that FD should have quoted Karmi's paragraph in full and given the reference so that people could see he was talking about Palestine?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Anti-Semitism - Fanbois perspective Oct 07, 2011
I agree with Karmi's view on segregationism being bad, and that the Jewish doctrine of Chosen vs Gentile is segregationist.

You haven't given an argument how it is segregationist or why the Muslim view of dividing the world between Muslim and non-Muslim is not.

You also run away from comparing equality of believers and non-believers in Israel with Muslim majority nations.

As far as questions not answered, there's a whole backlog you've avoided in this thread.

How is Karmi claiming the world is in the strangle grip of Jewish teachings not Antisemitic?
event horizon

Re: Anti-Semitism - Fanbois Perspective Oct 08, 2011
Please re-read the first paragraph of my last post and acknowledge what the main point is.

Should you wish to discuss segregationism and whether dividing humanity into the chosen and gentiles is an example of segregationism, we can do that in another thread.

I agree with Karmi that segregationism is bad. IF (or where) Muslims practice segregationism, that too is bad.

I totally agree with Karmi's assessment of Islam, when he contrasts it with the segregationist doctrines :
Islam is unitive and calls for unity, rejects discrimination, especially racism and rejects hegemony on the strength of wealth or power. The Muslim and even the human society as a whole should live as one interrelated society in accordance with the five principles of Islam, namely Unitarianism, egalitarianism, symmetrical recognition, social justice, and universal justice, and should serve as a cardinal law among nations. The case now is different, and that is why Islam is different.

(Reference given before, and from same article FD's misleading quote comes from)

Just parotting and paraphrasing what Karmi did not say won't change the facts eh. Segregationism is bad - that is what he said. FD had to leave out a whole sentence to make it LOOK LIKE Karmi was anti-semitic. He was found out and hasn't got an answer.

It is most loyal of you to take on the case - but you're failing spectacularly so far.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Anti-Semitism - Fanbois perspective Oct 08, 2011
I've been quoting what Karmi has said for the past several pages but I have not gotten an answer.

But one would like to ask in this connection where does this division of the world’s peoples into Evil and Good come from? The first source that comes to one’s mind is the Jewish doctrine that divides humanity into those who are Chosen and those who are Gentiles. This [Jewish] doctrine seems to have imprisoned the world in its grip.

I see you have avoided showing a continuous link between so-called "apartheid" practices and this Jewish doctrine you believe controls the world.

You've also avoided comparing how non-Jews fare in Israel to how non-Muslims fare in Muslim majority nations where Islamic Law is a principal source of legislation.

You've also continuously avoided whether believing Islam is especially misogynist and citing the Taliban as proof for Islam's inherent misogynistic beliefs is "Islamophobic".
event horizon

You've been quoting a different part of Karmi's article for a while now - and have yet to acknowledge that FD's quote was deliberately misleading. You quoted this misquote many times and accused me of agreeing with it.

Now that this deceit has been exposed, at least acknowledge it.

But at least now you presumably have read and understood the quote above about how Islam isn't segregationist. Glad we're making progress.

Inserting [Jewish] into the quote above doesn't change the fact that Karmi is talking about Segregationism, and I agree with him on this.

He rightly says that one of the earliest sources of segregationism in the area (note that the article is about Palestine) is from the Jewish doctrine that divides humanity.

Is this not factual? If not, in what way is not factual - does dividing humanity into two not make the doctrine segregationist? Or is the doctrine not one of the first in the region?

Today, segregationism has indeed gripped the world - Karmi gives examples in the article.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Anti-Semitism - Fanbois perspective Oct 08, 2011
He rightly says that one of the earliest sources of segregationism in the area (note that the article is about Palestine) is from the Jewish doctrine that divides humanity.

Really? Where does he show a direct link that Jewish theology is responsible for so-called segregationist policies in the State of Israel?

Is this not factual? If not, in what way is not factual - does dividing humanity into two not make the doctrine segregationist? Or is the doctrine not one of the first in the region?

You must not be reading my posts too carefully. I've already challenged you to compare so-called segregationist policies of non-Jews in the state of Israel to segregationist/discriminatory policies towards non-Muslims in Muslim majority states where Islam is a primary source of legislation.

You've refused to do that (unsurprisingly).

My other two questions have gone unanswered as well. How have Jews managed to control the world with their theology and is believing Islam to be especially misogynistic and citing Saudi Arabia as proof for that belief "Islamophobic"?
event horizon

:roll:

eh, try and keep up. Really.

FD misleadingly quoted Karmi in a thread started by Berrin 'Islam and the West'. FD left out the opening sentence about Segregationism. Then he tried to use this misleading quote to accuse Karmi of Anti-Semitism.

Then I tracked down the quote, found it was in an article about Palestine and showed that FD was being deceitful.

Now you seem to want me to justify why Israel's apartheid policies are segregationist or whether they stem from the segregationist doctrine that splits humanity into Chosen and Gentile.

Happy to do so - but that should really be in a separate thread to discuss Segregationism. I asked you what was not factual about Karmi's statements - you've come back with questions which seem to relate to your peculiar interpretation (i.e. spin) on what Karmi wrote.

I agreed with Karmi's article that segregationism is wrong. I've quoted his factual statement which says that Islam is not segregationist. That's a fact. IF muslims choose segregationist policies - they do it in spite of Islamic teachings.

Whataboutery doesn't get you out of the facts of this topic. Fact number one being that FD had to misquote Karmi to make his theory work, and he failed. You're insisting on prolonging his pain - that's a bit cruel of you.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dude, you realize lately you mention me on average more than once in almost very post. If you wouldn't know better I'd say you are obsessed. Its creepy nonetheless.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk