Cops Spying On Emiratis

Topic locked
Re: Cops Spying On Emiratis Sep 18, 2011
Thats the thing Shafique, those lunatics since day on this forum never wasted a chance but to pick on Islam and they expect some explanation from us, hmm right if only they read it properly - - HOWEVER ..

Is it too hard to admit that their "God" ordered to kill infants and sucklings?? ;) - -
Let alone "God" wrestling with Yaacob for a whole night and that he needed that weekend to rest :lol:
What about Is'Haq (Isaac) marrying Refka (Rebbeka) at the age of THREE years old.

Let us see what they got to say about it ,Shafique :D

symmetric
BANNED

Re: Cops Spying On Emiratis Sep 18, 2011
My my. Hasn't this thread taken quite a few turns. Seems that some posts need to be redirected to Religion, History, and the Toilet.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Cops Spying On Emiratis Sep 20, 2011
symmetric wrote:What about Is'Haq (Isaac) marrying Refka (Rebbeka) at the age of THREE years old.

Geez thats a bit young. They wait until at least 6 yo in Saudi.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Cops spying on Emiratis Sep 20, 2011
^ :shock:

I blame the parents!

Someone correct me, but didn't Richard II of England marry a child - IIRC Isabel of France was only 7 or 8 when they were married. This was a few centuries after Islam - so I wouldn't be surprised if the imaginative loon posters blamed Islam for this marriage! :D

Edit: It seems the Romans were also at it - the custom in the Eastern Roman ('Byzantine') empire from the late 12th century:
Child brides, whether Byzantines or foreign princesses, were the norm rather than the exception, especially from the late twelfth century. Irene Ducaena, wife of Alexius I Comnenus, was twelve at her marriage, and empress before she was fifteen; the Byzantine princess Theodora, Manuel's niece, was in her thirteenth year when she married Baldwin III of Jerusalem; and Margaret-Maria of Hungary married Isaac II Angelus at the age of nine.

http://www.roman-emperors.org/aggiefran.htm

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Cops Spying On Emiratis Sep 20, 2011
Their problem is they think time started to tic-toc only after the world war ;)
symmetric
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat